Thank you for your questions
1. Huawei B315 - LTE Wireless Modem
The Huawei B315 - LTE Wireless Modem only requires a LTE sim card.
The cost of the device monthly and the cost of the data package you have chosen.
Any additional cost will be if you wish to top up your data on the sim card.
Please see below the specifications of the Huawei B315 - LTE Wireless Modem.
- It comes pre‑configured and ready to use. There is no complicated setup involved. You simply power it up and start surfing the world wide web.
- Device, SIM and Courier Delivery All‑Inclusive
- Uploads and Downloads - up to ~30Mbps
- Antennas - 2x External
- Connect up to 32 Wi‑Fi Devices
- 3 x LAN ports, 1 x LAN/WAN
- USB connector for connecting an external drive or printer
- Good for home & office use
- Dimensions and weight: 186 x 139 x 46 mm, 275 g
2. Premium uncapped bundle on 10Mbps DSL line with a 10Mbps connectivity package
To get ADSL you must have a post - paid / excon (no contract) Telkom voice line before you can use Afrihost's services.
Please be sure you do not sign up for a contract with Telkom or any other service provider.
The bundled options means Afrihost will manage both your line and data.
To sign up for Afrihost ADSL line management
- Existing Afrihost clients will have to request this via Client Zone.
- My Telkom Lines tab
- Order ADSL line link.
- New clients will need to sign up via our website:
Please visit www.afrihost.com
1) Click on ADSL > ADSL lines tab
2) Proceed with sign up
3) Order ADSL line (Either new ADSL line or transfer of existing ADSL line from Telkom)
4) Complete the sign up (Billing details, contact details etc...)
We will then process your order.
Please note that you will be charged a pro-rata billing when your line has been transferred to us, this process usually takes 10-14 days and your line does not go off in the process. When signing up with Afrihost please specify that it is a new line (new convert) or migrate in from another ISP and we will ensure it is activated on your side so you are able to use data.
Afrihost does not charge for the migration from Telkom. Your costs will be the monthly line rental that will be paid to Afrihost.
If you receive a charge from Telkom for your line, they should issue a refund after you are successfully transferred.
If you have any existing products (Data packages etc…) with Telkom and would like these canceled, you will need to carry this out directly with Telkom.
Please note that you are still liable to pay Telkom for the Voice Line Rental, monthly, as per Telkom's terms and conditions for voice line rental.
Please follow the link for uncapped bundled packaged and ensure you select premium 10Mbps package
To sign up for ADSL bundle online please follow these steps:
1. Go to our site: www.afrihost.com
2. Hover the mouse over the menu item "DSL Broadband"
3. When the menu pops up, select "Capped DSL" or "Uncapped DSL" or "Capped DSL Bundles" or "Uncapped DSL Bundles"
4. Scroll down until you see the packages available. Click on the arrows right or left to move between the various packages.
5. Select your package and click on the "Sign up Now!" button
6. Complete the steps that follow and check out.
3. 100GB capped unshaped DSL data
Yes, for any ADSL product you will need an active ADSL line.
When signing up, you will be billed a pro-rata rate and allocated data pro-rata data for the month.
Your full package will only kick in on the 1st of the following month
Afrihost do not attend the installation process. Afrihost initiate the process and provides the data to you.
If you require further assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Afrihost support on 011 612-7200
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com