I am being charged for VUMATEL fibre and I need the vumatel billing reversed urgently

0 votes
asked May 16 in Billing by Jeanny Govender (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

In order to get your account refunded please send an email, with your account details and the reason for the refund to our accounts department.


Please note they only refund a maximum of 3 months for no service.
answered May 16 by MarxA (1,840 points)