Hi there :)
What would be a best bet in having ALL of your community members go to The Afrihost Webiste and enter their details to show interest. The more, the merrier. What this will do is create a HUGE interest in your community and the specific Vendor in your area make contact with you and start laying the fibre :)
If you can sign up for your connection on our website, we can credit you up to R4000 immediately if fibre is available in your area by one of our providers.
We have many providers that could potentially provide you with this service, and we add more every day :)
Please visit Afrihost and check the availability in your area. If however not, then just add your details so the providers can contact you once it is available.
• Please note that there will be an installation fee. (Each provider has their on own installation fee).
• If you are renting your property, you will need to get consent from your landlord, or body corporate. (we will need an Affidavit from the landlord)
• You can select the fiber provider in your area.
• You can also select the type of package that you want.
• Afrihost fiber package includes an uncapped account.
• The order will then be process automatically through our system.
• We cannot provide an ETA on when your fibre will be installed, and is always up to the availability and time frame of the actual provider you signed up with.
If you are still unable to do this, or you are experiencing difficulties; please contact one of our Support Consultants, whom are standing by to assist you :)
Support via Phone
Want to talk to someone over the Phone?
No Problem! We gladly assist our clients telephonically during the hours outlined below.
011 612 7200
Mon‑Fri 07:00-20:00 / Sat-Sun 09:00-15:00
24/7 Call‑Back Support
Want us to call you? SMS us anytime, 24/7 and we'll call you back as soon as one of our Legendary Support Agents are available.
SMS "Help" to 32541
* SMS charged at R1.50. Free SMSes do not apply.
Hope the above will help us to help you :)