HI there Follow these instructions if you have lost or damaged your SIM or if your SIM has been deactivated or blocked. In this situation you cannot use your old SIM card.
1. Insert new SIM Card into your device.
2. Dial 141# to activate your new SIM.
3. Dial 173*3# to start the SIM Swap process
4. You will be prompted to enter the cellphone number for which you are doing the SIM swap and the reason for the doing the SIM swap.The cellphone number you're doing the SIM swap for is your OLD number (NOT the new number from step 1 above).
5. You will be sent an SMS containing the steps you need to take in order to complete the SIM Swap. Note that at this stage you will have to answer a set of security questions in order to continue with the SIM Swap.You will have 3 minutes to answer all the questions. Note that whilst answering the questions, you may skip some of the questions if you don't know (or have the answer) to the specific question.The questions will focus around the following topics:• Most dialled numbers.• Last recharge amount.• What price plan your old number was on.• Most frequently SMSed number.• Last airtime balance.• Average airtime used per month.6. Once your answers are validated, you will receive an SMS to let you know if the SIM Swap was successful.