Please follow the below steps:
1. Click Setup Wizard.
The Setup Wizard screen displays.
2. Click the Yes radio button and click the Next button
3. The Setup Wizard detects the type of Internet connection. For Cable Internet connections, the Setup Wizard detects Dynamic IP.
4. Do not change the default settings unless your ISP gave you specific DNS information that must be configured.
5. The router saves the settings. - (Optional) To check if you are connected to the Internet, select Router Status > Maintenance.
6. Look at the IP Address field to see if you have a valid IP address (that is, not blank or filled with zeroes, such as 0.0.0.0)