HOW TO ACCESS MAILS VIA CPANEL/ WEBMAIL Log into Afrihost client zone
Click on hosting
Click on your domain
Click to log in to cpanel
Once in cPanel Scroll down to email section and select email accounts In email accounts, scroll down to Default Email Account and select Access Webmail under action column. This is direct you to select a Default Webmail Application.
You will then be able to view your mail in webmail.
SET UP OUTLOOK EMAIL
1. Open Outlook and select File in the top left.
2. Under Account Information Select Add Account.
3. Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
4. Select POP or IMAP option and click Next
5. Fill in your User details Enter Your Name and E-mail Address. Select IMAP as your account type. For Incoming mail server (IMAP), mail.(your domain) ( e.g mail.afrihost.com) For Outgoing mail server (SMTP), mail.(your domain) ( e.g mail.afrihost.com)
In Logon Information enter the e-mail address and password that you created in the control panel. Click More Settings.
6. Select Outgoing Server Tab and select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
7. Select Advanced Tab and ensure details are set as follows: - With SSL ports For Incoming server (IMAP) enter 993 and type of connection select SSL. For Outgoing server (SMTP) enter 465 and type of connection select SSL. For Root folder path enter INBOX with uppercase letters - With Non- SSL ports For Incoming server (IMAP) enter 143 For Outgoing server (SMTP) enter 587 For Root folder path enter INBOX with uppercase letters
8. Click OK and then Next.
9. Click Close.
10. Click Finish.
You have now set up your account in Microsoft Outlook.