There are various products that Afrihost offer that will give you a wifi connection:-
- Fibre (https://www.afrihost.com/fibre/uncapped)
- Fixed wireless (https://www.afrihost.com/landing/rain_fixed_wireless/)
- Mobile devices and data (https://www.afrihost.com/site/product/mobile_data) (https://www.afrihost.com/site/hardware/mobile_hardware/#/)
As you have put this under the ADSL category, here is what you need for an ADSL connection:
You must have a post - paid / excon (no contract) Telkom voice line installed before you can use Afrihost's services. Please be sure you do not sign up for a contract with Telkom or any other service provider.
You could either choose to get the ADSL and voice line installed directly through Telkom or get the ADSL line installed by Afrihost (this takes 14-30 working day waiting period).
You then need to decide if you wish to leave the line with Telkom and only get data through Afrihost, or you can move the line to Afrihost, for Afrihost to manage both your line and data.
Bundled means your Telkom DSL Line is included in the sign up
- To sign up for a bundled ADSL line
You will then need to choose an ADSL package. You can choose between Capped or Uncapped DSL either Home, Premium or Business packages.
Please follow this link for uncapped bundled packaged (https://www.afrihost.com/site/product/dsl_uncapped_bundles)
Please follow this link for capped bundled packages (https://www.afrihost.com/site/product/capped_dsl_bundles)
Please note that you will be charged a pro-rata billing when your line has been transferred to us, this process usually takes 10-14 days and your line does not go off in the process.
When signing up with Afrihost please specify that it is a new convert or migrate in from another ISP and we will ensure it is activated on your side so you are able to use data.
Once you have decided then you can easily sign up online:
1. Select from the capped or uncapped options above
2. Select the line speed and data package you want. Using the
3. Select your package and click on the "Sign up Now!" button
4. This will take you to Client Zone. Confirm the Connectivity type, DSL line and Connectivity package are all correct and proceed to next step.
5. Complete the sign up steps that follow and check out.
If you require further assistance please
send a message to our whatsapp help line: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://www.afrihost.com/site/help_centre
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com