Once connected to the CPE, you will automatically be redirected to the Fibre Activation page to activate your account,
If not, visit the activation page(https://clientzone.afrihost.com/fibre-activate/#/).
Once activated, do the following to set up your router:
* At the top of your Internet browser type 192.168.0.1 and press enter.
* It will ask for a username which will be 'admin' and leave the password field empty and then click 'Login'
* Click 'Internet' and then 'Internet Connection Setup Wizard'
* It will say 'Welcome to the D-Link Internet Connection Setup Wizard'
- just click 'Next'
* Set any password you want (this will be the one to login to your router's menu) and then click 'Next'
* Set the Timezone as 'GMT : 02:00 Harare, Pretoria' and click 'Next'
* Choose 'Username / Password Connection (PPPoE)' and click 'Next' and then enter your Afrihost ones below.
*Finally click on the 'Connect' button and you should be online in about 2 hours as the system then updates.
- As a side note if you wish to change your wireless network settings please see below:
* On the routers main page click 'Wireless settings' and then 'Wireless Connection Setup'
* Under the Network Name (SSID) change the name(s) to whatever you want it to be.
* Also make sure you choose 'Manually Assign a Network Key' and click 'Next'
* Make up any password you want for your network under 'Wireless Security Password' and click 'Next'
* It will then take you to a summary page and just click 'Save' The settings will take a short while to save and then you will be connected
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our whatsapp help line: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com