There are two ways of uploading content to publish on your website.
- Go to your Afrihost client zone (https://clientzone.afrihost.com)
- Select hosting
- Select the hosted product you wish to upload to
- Select cPanel
- In cPanel select File manager
- Select Web Root (public_html/www).
- Select Upload at the top of the page
- This will take you to a new page where you need to click on "choose file".
- Select the file you wish to upload.
- Enter your host name (domain name or IP address), user name and password. The port will be determined by quick connect.
- Click quick connect - the server will load up on the right hand side under remote site and the local machine will be on the left hand side under local site.
- Select the file from your local machine that you want to upload - right click and select upload or you can drag and drop to the designated folder on the right hand side.
- On the right hand side ensure you have selected 'public_html' file as the destination file.
Your login details will be saved in the drop down box next to quick connect for future access.
If you require further assistance please
send a message to our whatsapp help line: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com