Providers only open orders when the area is fully installed will appear faster than providers who make signup available when they are earlier in the roll-out phase.
The install time is based on the time an order is placed with us and the final installation on the premises. It does not include activation, as these processes do not always run concurrently. After signing up it is then that an ONT will be installed in your home.
You are able to purchase your own modem but unfortunately, you will not be credited for the one we give for free, and you will still be bound to the 6 months period as we are covering the installation.
To sign up for fibre, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Fibre microsite.
- Click on the ‘Sign up Now!’ button in the navigation bar.
- You’ll be taken to the Fibre Availability Map.
- Enter the address where you would like Fibre to be installed and press enter to search the map.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- Select your preferred Fibre Network.
- Choose your Fibre Experience.
- Next, choose your preferred Fibre connection speed.
- You will see a summary of your selected Fibre package. Once you are happy with your selection, click on the ‘Order Now’ button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form to complete the order process.
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com