Good Day Stef,
Sorry for the misunderstanding with regards to moving your ADSL services to Afrihost,
To have your ADSL line with Afrihost, you do need to have a postpaid Telkom line. Afrihost offers capped and uncapped ADSL data packages as well as BUNDLED capped & uncapped ADSL packages - this means that the line is included in the package and Afrihost will manage your Telkom line for you.
Currently, the price of the Premium Uncapped 4Mbps package only is R 417.00pm, however, the bundled package is R617 pm which includes the line and management.
To sign up for an ADSL Bundled package, please follow the link
- Go to Afrihost.com
- Click on the ADSL and VDSL tab at the top of the page
- Click on the ‘Uncapped DSL Bundles’ tab
- Select your preferred Uncapped experience (Home, Premium or Business)
- Choose your DSL line speed.
- Click on ‘Proceed to next step’.
- You’ll be asked to either log into your ClientZone account (for existing clients) or you can sign up for a ClientZone account if you are new to Afrihost.
- Enter your DSL line details and click ‘Proceed’.
- Lastly, you’ll be asked to enter your payment details. Follow the prompts to complete your order.
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com