Please follow the steps below to check if Fibre is available in your area:
- Go to the Fibre Availability Map on the Afrihost Fibre microsite.
- Enter the address where you’d like Fibre to be installed.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- If Fibre is available in your area
You will be presented with all available providers and their packages. You can then choose your experience, connection speed and sign up for Fibre.
- If Fibre is not available in your area
You will be presented with an Interest Form. Enter your details and click on the ‘Notify Me’ button. We’ll let you know as soon as Fibre becomes available in your area.
For further more information on how to get fibre, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com