To sign up for Fibre, make sure you have coverage in your area.
You can sign up for Afrihost Fibre via our Fibre microsite, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Fibre microsite.
- Click on the ‘Sign up Now!’ button in the navigation bar.
- You’ll be taken to the Fibre Availability Map.
- Enter the address where you would like Fibre to be installed and press enter to search the map.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- Select your preferred Fibre Network.
- Choose your Fibre Experience.
- Next, choose your preferred Fibre connection speed.
- You will see a summary of your selected Fibre package. Once you are happy with your selection, click on the ‘Order Now’ button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form to complete the order process.
For further more information on how to sign up for Fibre, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com