Good Day Steve,
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot your internet connection.
- Disconnect the CPE/ONT’s power supply.
- Wait about 10 - 20 minutes for the ONT’s internal cache to clear.
- Reconnect the CPE/ONT’s to the power supply.
What are the possible causes of Fibre issues?
- A Fibre optic cable can bend, twist, or wind.
- The cable may be stretched which will damage the cable.
- The cable connectors may not be fitted properly.
- Some problems may not be immediately evident to the naked eye especially when the Fibre cable is damaged internally.
- If the lights on the CPE/ONT are not on, there could be a problem with the device or link.
- You may be connected to a faulty port.
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com