To get fibre in your complex, the body corporate or landowners need to give permission or consent to the fibre providers in the area to install fibre in your complex. The fibre providers will present a proposal with how the fibre will be installed in the complex.
Once permission is granted a central distribution node will be fitted outside the complex and each unit will be fitted with a multi-dwelling distribution box. Time will need to be arranged with the resident for the installation to be done.
Once the complex fibre has gone live and the unit has signed up for fibre with an ISP, a CPE device will be installed.
You will then be able to connect up your fibre ready router and Afrihost can provide you with a fibre Internet connection.
Afrihost has partnered with the following fibre providers to ensure expansive coverage. Any of these providers may be contacted for a proposal:
* Balwin fibre (Balwin complexes)
* Blitz Fibre (Various complexes is the Kempton, Benoni, Boksburg and Brakpan area)
* Century City Connect (Cape town)
* Clear Access (Various complexes around SA)
* Connectivity Services at Steyn City (Johannesburg)
* Evotel (Northriding and Eden Glen)
* Fibrehoods (Various complexes around SA)
* Frogfoot (Gauteng and Western Cape)
* Maboneng Broadband (Maboneng precinct in Johannesburg Central)
* Mitsol (Durban)
* MetroFibre Networx(MFN) (Johannesburg)
* October (Cape Town)
* Openserve (Nationwide)
* SA Digital Village (SADV) (Nationwide)
* Teralink (Various complexes around SA)
* TT Connect (East Rand)
* Vumatel (Johannesburg and Cape Town)
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com