Please follow the steps below on how to access Webmail.
Webmail allows you to access your email service using a browser from any device.
Follow the steps below to access your Webmail via ClientZone:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select your domain name on the right-hand list.
- Click on the ‘cPanel’ button and then ‘Log into cPanel’.
- Scroll down to the Email group and click on ‘Email Accounts’.
- Next to the mail account, you wish to access, select ‘Check Email’.
- Select RoundCube as your default Webmail application.
Follow the steps below to access your Webmail via URL directly:
- Go to your internet browser
- Enter: mail.yourdomain.co.za/webmail
- Enter the username and password.
These login details were sent in the FTP documentation on registration.
For further more information on how to access your emails, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com