You can easily reset your ClientZone password if you forgot your login details.
Follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Go to the ClientZone login screen.
- Enter the email address that you use to access your ClientZone account into the Username field.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- A reset link will be emailed to the primary account holder to reset your password.
- Once on the password reset page, enter and confirm your new password and click on ‘Reset My Password’.
- For added security, you will be asked to enter a One Time PIN (OTP). Your OTP will be SMS’d to the primary contact person of the account.
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Submit’. Your password will now be reset and you will be logged into your ClientZone account.
For further more information on how to reset your password, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com