All cancellations are submitted through ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the product tab.
- Select the package you want to cancel.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Select the ‘Cancel this Service’ button.
- Complete the form and click on ‘Cancel this Service’ to confirm your cancellation.
Cancelling a DSL Line
If you are cancelling a DSL line, please note that your DSL line service will be transferred back to Telkom. Telkom will bill you for the DSL line rental - if you do not want the line anymore, you will have to cancel the DSL line with Telkom directly.
You will be disconnected from your DSL connectivity account on the last day of the month at 23:59:59.