To get Fixed wireless, please check if you have Afrihost Fixed Wireless coverage in your area by using our Fixed Wireless Internet Coverage map on the Fixed Wireless microsite.
How to sign up via the Fixed Wireless Internet Microsite
- Go to the Coverage Map of the Fixed Wireless microsite.
- Enter your address to check availability in your area.
- If you do not have coverage, you will be presented with an Interest Form. You can fill in your details and we will let you know once Fixed Wireless is available in your area.
- If you do have coverage, click on the Sign up Now button to continue.
- Choose how much data you need every month and click on ‘Sign up Now’ under the relevant data package.
- You will be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Confirm your data package and click ‘Next’.
- You can choose to add a Modem or, alternatively, get a SIM-only package.
- Before completing the order, you’ll be asked to either log into your ClientZone account (for existing clients) or you can sign up for a ClientZone account if you are new to Afrihost.
- Follow the prompts to complete your order.
For further more information on how to sign up for Fixed Wireless internet, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com