Good Day Jack,
Please follow the steps below on how to register a domain name with Afrihost:
- Go to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Click on the ‘Web Domains’ tab.
- Select ‘Domain Registration’.
- You will now be presented with two options:
- Domain Parking
Domain parking enables you to register and reserve a domain name for future use. It is a good way to ensure that a domain name you wish to use in the future will not be registered by someone else in the meantime.
- Domain Pointing
Domain forwarding or pointing is the rerouting of a domain name to another web address. You can point any domain name you own to any other domain name of your choice.
- For this article, we’ll be selecting Domain Parking.
- Click on ‘New Domain’, to register a new domain that does not exist yet.
- Next, enter the domain name you want to register in the search box to ensure that the domain name is available.
- All available domains will be listed on the right. Make sure that your domain name is selected and click on ‘Next Step’.
- You will now be taken to your shopping cart. Please check your domain details and click on ‘Checkout’ to complete your order.
For further more information on how to register a domain name, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com