Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
You may have experienced no connection with Fibre because maybe your area was affected.
To check the Network Status for your area, please follow the link below:
If your area was not affected, please try troubleshooting your Fibre line.
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot your internet connection:
- Disconnect the CPE/ONT’s power supply.
- Wait about 10 - 20 minutes for the ONT’s internal cache to clear.
- Reconnect the CPE/ONT’s to the power supply.
What are the possible causes of Fibre issues?
- A Fibre optic cable can bend, twist, or wind.
- The cable may be stretched which will damage the cable.
- The cable connectors may not be fitted properly.
- Some problems may not be immediately evident to the naked eye especially when the Fibre cable is damaged internally.
- If the lights on the CPE/ONT are not on, there could be a problem with the device or link.
- You may be connected to a faulty port.
For further more information on how to troubleshoot your Fibre line, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com