To have Fibre installed, you can sign up for Afrihost Fibre via our Order Form, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Order Form.
- Click on the Fibre Broadband tab.
- You will be taken to the Fibre Coverage Map.
- Enter the address where you would like Fibre to be installed and press enter to search the map.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- Select your data type. You can choose between either Capped or Uncapped Fibre broadband.
- Choose your preferred Fibre provider and connection speed.
- Next, you’ll be asked to choose your broadband experience.
- Then complete the Fibre address details for your installation. Once done, click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Afrihost will supply you with a dual-band Wi-Fi router as part of your order. You’ll be asked to configure your router. Once done, click on ‘Next Step’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
For further information on how to sign up for fibre, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com