Please follow the steps below on how you can access, edit and create your domain DNS records in ClientZone.
How to access your DNS Editor in ClientZone
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select the domain you want to edit.
- Now click on the ‘Hosting Settings’ button.
- Select DNS Editor.
How to change your DNS settings
Once in the DNS Editor, you’ll now be able to see all the current DNS records for your selected domain.
- To make changes to these settings, scroll down to the DNS setting you want to change and click on the checkbox on the right.
- Make your edits to the content box.
- Once done, click Update.
How to create a new DNS record
- To create a new record, select ‘create new record’ on the top left.
- Select the type of record you want to create.
- Now, add in the DSN setting under ‘content’ and set up a TTL. The standard TTL is 7200.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button to proceed.
If you scroll down you will now be able to see the new DNS record you have created.
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com