There is no relocation process when moving a fibre line.
Please see the article below for more information.
You can cancel and reapply for fibre in the Afrihost ClientZone
How to cancel your Fibre account in ClientZone:
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Connectivity’ tab.
- Now select your Fibre package from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Click on the ‘Cancel this Service’ button.
- Complete the form and click on ‘Cancel this Service’ button to confirm your cancellation.
Please note. Any cancellations done before the 15th of the month will take effect at the end of that month. Cancellations done after the 15th of the month will then only be effective from the end of the following month. Services cannot be cancelled if there are any outstanding balances on the account. The account must be settled first.
How to sign up/ reapply for Fibre via ClientZone:
- Go to ClientZone.
- Log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- Select the Connectivity tab.
- Select Sign up a New Connectivity Package
- Select Fibre
- You will be asked to check fibre availability in your area, Select ‘Check if I can get Fibre’
- You will be taken to the Fibre Coverage Map.
- Enter the address where you would like Fibre to be installed and press enter to search the map.
- Click on the ‘Check Fibre Availability’ button.
- Select your desired Fibre package and connection speed.
- Click Next
- Then complete the Fibre address details for your installation. Once done, click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Afrihost will supply you with a dual-band Wi-Fi router as part of your order. You’ll be asked to configure your router. Once done, click on ‘Next Step’.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to your Shopping Cart. Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the order.
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday.
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com