Follow the steps below to set up your Afrihost-hosted email address in Microsoft Outlook 2016 / 365.
Open account settings in Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- At the top of your window, click on ‘File’.
- Select ‘Add Account’.
- Then select ‘Account Settings’.
Enter your mail details
- A Welcome to outlook box will appear, enter your email address.
- Select Advanced options, then select ‘Let me set up my account manually’.
- Click ‘Connect’.
- Choose an account type – select IMAP (or POP)
- Enter your Server Settings:
For further more information on how to set up your emails on Outlook, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance, please
send a message to our Whatsapp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com