Good Day Ronwynne,
How to configure your Huawei Fixed LTE Device
- Connect to your router via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Open your internet browser.
- Enter 192.168.8.1 into the search bar and hit enter to search.
- Select ‘Settings’ on the left-hand side.
- Enter the default username name and password.
- Select ‘Dial-Up’ option.
- Select ‘Profile Management’.
- Select ‘New Profile’ and enter the following details:
- Profile Name: Afrihost
Username and Password: Leave these blank
IP Type: IPv4
APN: ws.afrihost.fwa (all lower case, no spaces)
- Select the new profile you have created.
- Click Save and Apply.
For further more information on how to setup your Fixed LTE wireless device, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com