Good Day Chanelle,
You can sign up for Afrihost Fibre via our Fibre microsite, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost Fibre microsite.
- Enter the street address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If there is more than one provider available in your area you can select your preferred Fibre network provider, however, if there is only one provider available it will automatically be selected.
- Select your preferred Pure Fibre package and connection speed.
- Select ‘Checkout’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Afrihost Order Form to complete the order process.
If you do not have Fibre coverage in your area
You will be presented with an Interest form if Fibre is not available in your area. Enter your details and click on the ‘Notify Me’ button. We’ll let you know as soon as Fibre becomes available in your area.
For further more information on how to sign up for Fibre, please follow the link below to our Help Centre:
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com