Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
Please try these steps to improve your line speeds:
- Please reboot your CPE/ONT then test your connection again.
If the issue persists, kindly do the following:
1. How many devices are connected to your network?
If more than one, kindly test with only one device connected then test your line again.
2. How is the device connected to the router?
If by Wi-Fi, how far is it from the router?
Please move closer to the router to establish if the distance is an issue.
3. Could you please test your speed (http://speedtest.net)
What was the speed you got,
4. Please check to see if there are any other processes using up most of your bandwidth on each device.
You can do this by using the Resource Monitor for a Windows computer and Activity Monitor for Mac computers.
The Resource and Activity Monitor both have Network tabs that can be used to monitor network activity.
Is there any other network activity?
If the problem persists please send the above information gathered to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are with Vumatel and experiencing slow speeds, please do the following:
- Go to the Vumatel shop front.
- In the top right corner, click on ‘Login’.
- Click on the ‘Login or Register’ link on the top right corner of the page to log in.
- Enter your Vumatel username and password to log in and click continue.
- Click on the ‘Speed Test’ dropdown at the top of the page and select the city you are residing in.
- A speed test will run and you will see the speeds you are getting on your Vumatel line.
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com