Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
Please try these steps to improve your line speeds:
- Please reboot your CPE/ONT then test your connection again.
If the issue persists, kindly do the following:
1. How many devices are connected to your network?
If more than one, kindly test with only one device connected then test your line again.
2. How is the device connected to the router?
If by Wi-Fi, how far is it from the router?
Please move closer to the router to establish if the distance is an issue.
3. Could you please test your speed (http://speedtest.net)
What was the speed you got,
4. Please check to see if there are any other processes using up most of your bandwidth on each device.
You can do this by using the Resource Monitor for a Windows computer and Activity Monitor for Mac computers.
The Resource and Activity Monitor both have Network tabs that can be used to monitor network activity.
Is there any other network activity?
If the problem persists please send the above information gathered to email@example.com
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/
or see our FAQ page: http://faq.afrihost.com