You can use Afrihost data on your Samsung Grand Prime. Ensure you are using and Afrihost data sim card the APN is set to afrihost.
Afrihost Mobile Data Settings (APN) - https://help.afrihost.com/topic/afrihost-mobile/afrihost-mobile-data-settings-apn
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on the device.
- Select ‘Connections’ for network & internet settings.
- Select 'Mobile networks'.
- Select 'Access point names'.
- Select afrihost or add afrihost as an APN.
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/