I currently have a query regarding my Afrihost fibre service, and more specifically the physical lines.
- I have a fibre service with Afrihost which I believe make use of OpenServe lines (for me).
- OpenServe, to my knowledge make use of overhead telephone cables instead of underground cables (always / most of the time).
- The telephone cables on my property are really messy and I would - at least - like to remove the lines between the pole and my house.
- I don't know if my fibre is fed through this line or whether it may be coming into the house through underground cables.
- I only recently moved into this house and did not have the lines installed. Have not been able to successfully trace cables through the roof etc.
- How can I tell / determine where my fibre line comes from?
Kind of a silly question I know but hopefully there's an easier unswer than crawling around in the roof.