Thank you for contacting Afrihost.
Please note that any cancellations done before the 15th of the month will take effect at the end of that month. Cancellations done after the 15th of the month will then only be effective from the end of the following month. Services cannot be cancelled if there are any outstanding balances on the account. The account must be settled first.
You do not need to cancel your package if you wish to only change the package you are on. You can easily upgrade or downgrade your current package in ClientZone.
All cancellations are submitted through ClientZone.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the category (Connectivity/ Mobile/ VoIP/ Hosting) under which the product you want to cancel falls.
- Select the package you want to cancel from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Edit Package’ button.
- Under the ‘Cancel this Service’ section, complete the form if required.
- Click on ‘Cancel this Service’ to confirm your cancellation.