Please ensure your Samsung device is set to the correct APN in order to connect to the Afrihost network.
Please read this article for instructions - https://help.afrihost.com/topic/afrihost-mobile/afrihost-mobile-data-settings-apn
- Go to Settings on the device.
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select Afrihost, if there is no Afrihost option please create one. Click the Add button.
- Under NAME enter Afrihost
- Under APN enter afrihost
Important: Ensure there is NO space before or after afrihost, all lower case!!
- Click the Menu button (three dots at the top)
- Select Save.
Ensure the Afrihost APM is selected. You may need to restart the device to connect.
If you require further assistance,
please send a message to our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday
or visit our Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com