Your Router IP can be found underneath the router
You can Google - how to find my IP address - and Google will get it for you
To find the IP address using command prompt or terminal
WINDOWS - Cmd prompt
- Open the command prompt: if you have a Start menu in your Windows system, open it and type cmd into the search bar. If you don’t have a search bar, click Run instead.
- Type ipconfig into the command prompt (or the Run box).
- Find your IP address within the text that pops up.
MAC - Terminal
- Open the Terminal either by using Spotlight search, or finding it in Applications >> Utilities.
- Open up Terminal to find your IP address on Mac.
- Enter one of the ipconfig mac command to find your IP.