Thank you for your question.
Please kindly be advised that Mitchells Fibre is now VumaReach.This means Mitchells Fibre services have been discontinued and are not available for new sign up. All Mitchells Fibre now show up as Vuma Reach Fibre when using our coverage map.
So which process do I follow if I want to change my package ?
As an existing Mitchells Fibre client, this means you will need to cancel your current package and sign up for a new Vuma Reach 40mbps fibre package as fibre Migrate-In.
- All cancellations will need to be submitted through ClientZone. and must be done before the 15th of the month in order to avoid being billed for the following month. Cancellations done after the 15th of the month will then only be effective from the end of the following month.
Vuma Reach is a prepaid product and payment is processed through Payfast and not Afrihost. This means once you have successfully completed your sign up. Afrihost will submit your new VR order to Vuma and provide you with the payment link to complete your order.
- The payment would be for activating the service and you will need to pay this before activation/Migrate in is processed. This payment will cover you from the date of activation to the same time the next month.
- Find more on: How Vuma Reach payments work.
- Once payment has been made, Vuma will progress your Migrate in order respectively within 24-48 business hrs if not sooner.
- IMPORTANT! The payment link sent is only valid for 14 days counting from the order sign-up date. if payment is still not received, the order will be rejected by Vumatel and you will need to contact Afrihost to have new order submitted.
Will there be a Downtime?
Sadly yes, for a smooth changeover you can expect minimal downtime.
Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/