The admin username of the HUAWEI AX3 is located on the bottom sticker of the router).
If you are struggling to access your router you may want to reset the router back to factory settings. The ‘reset’ button can be found on the back of the router.
You must be aware that resetting the router will change ALL settings back to default settings, including your network wireless name (SSID) and password. This will not reset the firmware to an earlier version.
Please follow the steps below to reset your router:
- Turn the device on.
- Insert a paper clip or similar object into the hole on the back of the unit labelled ‘Reset’.
- Hold the paper clip down for 10 seconds and release.
- The unit will reboot. When the lights stop blinking, the unit has been reset.
How to log in to your router
- Connect to your router via LAN or WIFI to your computer.
- Log in to the router’s web-based interface configuration page.
- Open your Internet browser and enter the device's IP address to access the router.
- Enter 192.168.3.1 in the browser search bar.
- Open your Internet browser and enter the device's IP address to access the router. Enter 192.168.3.1 in the browser's search bar.
- Log in to the router with the password.
Login to router. Read this article for easy steps on How to log into a router.
Should you need further assistance,
please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
or contact us on our WhatsApp helpline: https://whatsapp.afrihost.com
WhatsApp Help is available from 07h00 - 20h00 Monday - Friday & 07h00 - 18h00 Saturday - Sunday.
or give us a call on our toll-free number 0800 011 000, available from 08h00 - 17h00 Monday - Friday.
Help Centre: https://help.afrihost.com/