1. To do this you have to log in to your router using your Internet Browser.
2 Click in the address bar and type "http://192.168.0.1" ENTER (This work well with Netgear)
If you seem to have a problem you can obtain the nessesary address from your router manufacturar homepage.
For example, my ASUS router = "http://192.168.1.1"
3. You will now be asked for a username and password. It is not the account details you recieved from Afrihist regarding
your account but - Username = admin and Password = password (All in lower case) ENTER
4. you will now be logged in to your router and it is within these setup pages that you will enter your Afrihost
account details to allow yourself access to the internet using your new Service Provider.
(Again, Please note the difference between Account username & Password and Clientzone username & password)
This can be confusing when you start out but soon you will learn the differences between the log-in details.
- Clientzone - log in online to manage your account, upgrades, downgrades and or support. (You choose)
- Router Setup log-in - to get access to router setup (admin & password)
- To fill in and setup your new Service Provider Account Details within the router setup. (Afrihost will supply you with details)