Good Day Christelle
I trust you are well :)
Below is the steps you would normally follow to transfer your domain from one host to another.
1. First find out what the cancellation procedure is with the current host.
2. Ask current host for website/email backups, if needed. A full backup is sometimes called a cpmove file, you can also request for one of these.
3. Signup for the package of you choice on our side, http://afrihost.com
, during signup select the transfer option (Not new registration or Self Manage)
4. We will submit the transfer request.
5. You can provide us with the backups so we can assist with moving the content for the emails/website to our server.
6. The transfer request is accepted.
7. People view website that is now on our server.
I hope this helps.
Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.