Hi there :)
Please set up your PPPoE connection with your Fibre connection credentials:
This will be done through the WAN/port 1
Once you have applied this in the modem's configuration settings, and the modem has restarted, you should connect.
If not, please see below to trouble-shoot your connection.
If you have connected a computer, then you should disconnect everything.
• It is very important to make sure that the very first device connected to the CPE/ONT device is the router.
• The reason for this is because ,the CPE/ONT device will lock the MAC address of the very first devices that is connect to it, and you should now clear this.
• If you had your PC connected to the CPE/ONT device , you will have disconnect the PC from the CPE/ONT box for about 20 - 30min.
(the device will clear the Mac address automatically.)
• Then you will need to connect the router to the PC first and configure the router with your credentials in the above reference.
• Once the router is configured then you can connect the router to the CPE/ONT box.
This should therefore result in an Internet connection.
I hope the above has helped you establish a connection.