Hi there :)
Let's check the following to see what the possible cause could be with the problem you are experiencing.
- A fiber optic cable can bend, twist, or wind.
- Cable is stretched across a distance that it is too short.
- Connectors of the cable are not fitted properly.
- Some problems may not be immediately evident to the naked eye, and that is when fibers inside the cable are broken or damaged.
- If the lights on the CPE / ONT is not on , there could be a problem with the device or link.
- Connected to a faulty port.
Please ensure you have completed the following attempts to regain connectivity.
- Make sure that all the lights are on the CPE/ONT device.
1. Disconnect the CPE/ ONT's power supply.
2. Wait about 10 - 20 minutes for the ONT's internal cache to clear.
3. Reconnect the CPE/ONT's power supply.
4. Have you turned off any antivirus / firewall?
Once the above has completed, please check to see if you have connection.
The above are the basic steps that should enable you to reconnect to your Pure Internet Joy on your Fibre connection :)